11 January 2010

Oooooklahoma

So I was thinking today..Oklahoma definitely needs a juice bar (other than Jamba Juice). Wouldn't that be a great thing to own? Something to open people's eyes about health benefits of organic fruits and veggies, and to bring all of my fellow vegetarians together. Oklahoma is definitely a majority of meat eaters. People love their prime steak houses around here. I am reading a book called "Ecoholic"..well by reading I mean that I've flipped through about a dozen times and gathered tons of helpful information. Its a wonderful book and has great ideas for eco-friendly makeup all the way to eco-friendly home decor and furnishings. I have always loved the idea of an eco-friendly house- maybe not 100% but definitely lots of different touches like bamboo flooring (gorgeous!) to recycled glass backsplashes and countertops. I love the look of recycled glass mosaics and its great to look at that stuff and think "Wow! That used to be a wine bottle, coke bottle, mayo jar, etc."
Coffee with mom and friend went great..I have a new addiction: Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Starbucks is my best friend- hence the reason I am not 100% raw/vegan. I know I could give it up, but I have yet to muster up the desire to. Its such a wonderful thing! I think maybe the atmosphere of Starbucks is what I love so much. I love "going to grab a coffee" with a friend. Which is why we need a juice bar! I could go "grab a juice" with a friend.
It is such a beautiful day outside! I am looking forward to my little man getting up so we can go enjoy some sunshine/vitamin D! It has been so cold recently and cold weather makes me grumpy. I'm in definite need of a dog park/kid park day. I love dogs--well the idea of having a dog at least--and going to the dog park lets me pretend I have one for a little bit.
Well I am sure there will be more rambling later. It is one of my favorite pasttimes.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment